Food poisoning actual acute gastroenteritis, which by the consumption of a food material or the beverage, which is caused, the pathogenen micro-organism or their poison material or poisonous chemicals contains. Food poisoning actual in the lodgings, in the hotels, in the local supply and in festivel the seasons generally.
A group of persons is affected with the same kind of symptoms, and they give a history of consumption to a general food few hours ago.
Kinds of the food poisoning
1) Bacterial food poisoning:
Here the micro organisms, the bacterium are responsible to be called. The food material can contain the pathogenen bacteriae or their poison material and together with the food will be taken.
2) Not bacterial food poisoning:
Because of the presence of the poisonous chemicals fertilizer, insectisides, heavy metals and ect like.
There bacterial food poisoning actual, is generally discussed here it.
Bacterial food poisoning:
All bacterium is not harmful. There is any pathogenes bacterium, which separate poison materials and cause clinical expressions. These organisms register the human body by food articles or – beverages.
Like food poisoning of occures:
1) Presence of the bacterium in the water.
2) The raw materials for the food can contain poison materials.
3) Conditions, in which the food is admit-added, can contain micro organisms or poison materials.
4) Food cart-loads can have some infections.
5) Some animals like dogs, rats can the food dirty get.
6) If course-prepared food in the ambient temperature is regarded as a long time and again heats up a probability for food poisoning form can.
7) Deliberately some mixing poison materials of the body in the food.
Somewhat general bacterial food poisonings.
There is three different multiplicity of the Salmonellenbakteriums. (Salmonella Typhimurium, Salmonellencholera suis, Salmonellen Enteritidis) this bacterium is present in the milk, in the milk products and in the eggs. Symptoms of this food poisoning cover nausea, a vomiting and diarrhea. Fever is also Common.
This is caused the dangerous kind of the food poisoning by Clostridium Botulinum. The spores of these organisms are seen into the ground and the human body by Essiggurken and preserved of fish ect to register. Compared to other food poisonings being vomits here and diarrhea mainly the nervous system is affected rare. Beta exercise with weakness begins the symptoms with double sight. Later there is paralysis with heart and breathe-failing in death.
3) Staphylococcus food poisoning:
It is caused by the gold-colored staphylo Kokke. These organisms normally cause skin troubles such as blood ulcers and eruptions. It causes breast gland inflammation in the cow. By the milk and the milk products it enders and cause gastroenteritis. There, Abdominal clips with diarrhea will vomit.
4) Closteridium food poisoning:
This is caused through closteridium Perfringens. They are present in the bolster, in the ground and in the water. They carry the body through, for meat, meat plate and egg ect. If food articles are cooked and for a long time held in the ambient temperature and, before, again heated up this food poisoning can result to the meal. Symptoms cover a vomiting, diarrhea and Abdominal clips.
5) Bazillus Sulenkaktus:
The spores of these organisms can survive and cause a cooking Enteritis. Diarrhea and vomiting are general in this infection.
How does one food poisoning investigate?
1) Each affected person examine.
2) Water test should be examined.
3) Kitchen, underground storage and food samples should be examined.
4) The cook and food cart-loads should be asked and examined.
5) Samples of Vomitus and bolsters of all victims should be examined, in order to mark the bacterium.
As one food poisoning prevents: –
1) Only cleaned water should be used.
2) Hygiene should be maintained by all persons, be held the contact with food.
3) Workers should use templates, cap and gloves during cooking and serving.
4) Ill individuals should not come with food materials into contact.
5) Kitchen and conditions should be tidy and clean.
5) Containers should be washed with soap and hot water.
6) The course-prepared food should not hold in the ambient temperature for a long time.
7) All food materials should be held in closed containers.
Animals like dog, cat, rat, which should not come ect with food materials into contact.
9) Vegetable should be washed, before one cooks.
10) Meat should be fresh and should by appreciative slaughter house be bought.
Causes of the bad breath? Bad breath is a general health problem, which affects greately d…